You’ve got ideas that you’re excited to share.
Like, boring the pants off everyone you know because you just can’t stop talking about ‘em excited.
You’ve written a bunch of ‘em down. It’s a book. Holy moly, it’s actually a book! You did it.
Except … what now? You want to share your book with the world but where do you start? In the huge and deafeningly loud ocean of voices out there, how do you make sure yours shines out like a lighthouse?
And don’t even get started on the editing process, right? You know you’ve got to, but somehow it’s slid down your to-do list and ended up somewhere between “change the motor oil” and “lint roll the winter sweaters.”
We’ve got your back.
Two Stone Lions Press is where good ideas come to become great books. We take your raw talent and big ideas (and all those pages of words) and polish them into the kind of books that have people telling all their friends “you’ve got to read this!”
Let’s Get To Know Each Other
- Are an author (yes, even if you don’t like what you’ve written. You have written. That makes you an author.)
- Write on topics that change lives – you’ve got a passion and you want to share it, teach it, and change the world with it.
- Have ideas so big you know one book can’t contain them (we love working with authors whose books have what it takes to become courses, talks, workshops and masterminds.)
- Have a deep, deep desire to change the world. Not in a fluffy sparkles and rainbows way, but in a real, practical, tangible way.
- Know that if your work changes one person’s life, it was worth it.
- Are a thinker and doer who isn’t afraid to put some entrepreneurial skin in the game. You know that being an author means being an entrepreneur, and you’re ready to step up into that role (with the Two Stone Lions official cheer squad right behind you, naturally.)
- Are done daydreaming about being an author – you’re ready to make it a reality.
- Know how to unearth all the beauty, power and wisdom in your raw work.
- Have the skill and experience to take your good ideas and polish them into something so gobsmackingly wonderful that you’ll see your talent afresh (and we love when you see your talent afresh. It makes us do a happy dance.)
- Don’t stop at words – we help you tweak the way you see your work so that you can step up and fully claim your role as a creative and author.
- Focus our laser-sharp knowledge on your work and bring out the brilliance.
- Conspire with our authors to make book creation fun, uplifting, and life affirming.
- Love working with authors who are proactive, feisty, and oh so ready to share their ideas.
- Believe words can change the world. And we want to make sure your words are part of the change.
At some point in the near future, someone is going to turn to you (maybe at a grill out or that mixer you had to buy a fancy dress for) and ask “and what do you do?” Imagine how it would feel to say with confidence, a deep fire in your belly and a gleam in your eye, “I’m an author.”